We are looking for an experienced marketer to join our Japan team to work on our franchise for both Activision and Blizzard titles. You are well connected and knowledgeable with the Japanese marketing industry and able to lead and develop cutting edge marketing campaigns. You have a strong global communication skill who can communicate well with both Activision and Blizzard HQ. You are a result-driven manager who can optimize our campaign in a cost-effective, ROI based set up.
- Support to develop the annual Marketing Plan built on solid player insights and sound business strategies to grow our user base and maintain the long-term brand health of franchises
- Develop marketing plan and execute for Blizzard Overwatch title
- Develop PR plan and take on community management across our key franchise; aligned with the regional PR teams
- Work with our internal team as well as our media agencies to continuously measure and optimize media effectiveness
- Examine the current business relationship between agencies and take on the work if necessary
- Support to develop clear and concise Marketing Briefs for internal departments and external agencies alike to activate tactical programs
- Enhance creativity in production and implementation
- Communicate a real understanding of business and a firm grasp of ongoing business numbers
- Identify any/all gaps within the understanding of relevant player segmentation or targets
- Report marketing performance / regular report / post-campaign report
- Combine marketing calendar per brand and align with Brand Manager and Franchise lead
- Managing external agencies to develop marketing plans for necessary channels
- Adjust campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and feedback
- Scheduling and execution of eCRM / SMS
- Minimum 5 years of marketing experience with proven ability to create, execute and analyze marketing plans and strategies
- Profound knowledge of game products and industry technologies, future trends, and direction
- Native Japanese communication skills, Proficient English Skills
- Work Experience with creative/media agencies
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally with the global team
- Proficient in PC (EXCEL, WORD, PPT) Skills
- Passionate about game playing
- Able to travel, including international travel, and work long hours and weekends as needed
- Experience in PR and mobile marketing
- Product Launch Experience
- Experience executing on-ground events and campaigns
- Able to work overtime as needed
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.