The minions of Hell are growing stronger...
We're working on a new, unannounced Diablo project. Are you a skilled Graphics Engineer? Come work with us, and together we will build something exceptional.
Our team of talented developers is growing. Our backgrounds are diverse, but we share a real passion for all things Diablo. We believe that if you’re looking for a tight-knit crew that celebrates self-expression and embraces collaboration, we might be a phenomenal fit for you.
In this role, you’ll be authoring new rendering and animation features and systems that will enable some of the most talented game development artists in the world to ply their craft freely and directly. You are a driven problem solver with a passion for enabling others to succeed.Responsibilities
- You will design and implement new graphics functionality
- You identify and resolve visual issues and discover opportunities for improvement.
- You maintain the rendering engine for performance, stability, and error-free operation.
- Your job will work closely with the art department serving as a point of contact for programming matters.
- Experience with shaders and GPU programming
- Knowledge of DirectX 11+ or OpenGL APIs
- Experience shipping at least one video game with major contribution to the graphics engine
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in programming
- Expert mathematics skills, including proficiency with trigonometry and linear algebra
- Deep understanding of multi-threaded programming
- Strong C++, data-focused design, and architecture skills
- Experience with code and data optimization
- Understanding of art content pipeline and tools
- Able to rapidly learn and understand software by reading source code and stepping thru code under a debugger
- Expert social and communications skills
- Passion for real-time graphics and software development
- Real passion for video games
- Experience shipping multiple game titles
- A degree in computer science, or a related field
- Console programming experience
- Knowledge of Maya and its SDK
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to champion an intensely reciprocal and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us.
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to email@example.com. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.