Blizzard Entertainment is dedicated to creating the most epic gaming experience ever! Blizzard Taiwan is an exciting extension of the Blizzard family with a workplace that reflects the spirit of collaboration, creative talent, and international mindset of not just our organization but of Taiwan itself.
Want to join us?
Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a positive, highly motivated, organized, and detail oriented receptionist (contractor) to join Blizzard Taiwan team. The ideal candidate has prior experience with reception and travel administration works to provide an outstanding physical environment to employees, polite and efficient front desk service to all internal and external customers.
- Switchboard management: receive and answer incoming calls and transfer to the department and individuals properly.
- Visitor accommodation and logistics: greet visitors in a courteous and professional manner; responsible for visitors’ registration and badges, ensure visitors are escorted to their destination by employees.
- Office building and door security system: issue access card to guests and ensure it is in working condition, report any problems to office building management or IT manager immediately.
- Travel logistics: arrange business travel for all employees and visitors (Visa, air ticket, hotel, transportation, etc.); work effectively with outside hotels, travel agency, and contract management.
- Travel documentation: gather supporting documents for accounting requirement and travel report to Headquarter
- Maintenance and cleaning: monitor the cleanliness and professional appearance of reception & meeting room;
- Manage staff contact list, newspaper and magazine management, and arrange flowers and company gifts.
- Dispatch the incoming and outgoing mails and packages.
- Provide administrative support to handle other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 1 years’ relevant working experience in MNCs
- Good in Microsoft Office
- Strong oral and written English / Mandarin (Traditional Chinese) communication skills
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, responsible, committed, and self motivated personality
- Passion for Blizzard games
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.