Blizzard Entertainment’s global information core services team is looking for an experienced and talented Identity and Access Management Engineer to help in supporting Blizzard’s global Identity, Single Sign-On, and Active Directory infrastructure. The ideal candidate is skilled in collaborating with a global team, and leading technology discussions and decisions. He/She will primarily work on projects but may also serve as an escalation point for support teams when needed. This individual will serve as a key resource on large projects, working directly with project managers and executive leadership to implement technology solutions for Blizzard.
This role requires substantial interaction with other Blizzard support and development teams, therefore strong communication and interpersonal skills are required as well as a desire for delivering great customer service.
- Primary support and development provider for SailPoint IdentityIQ
- Research and recommend innovative and, where possible, automated approaches for system administration tasks.
- Develop and maintain installation, design and configuration procedures and documentation.
- Provide guidance to customers and team members on IAM-related technologies in the form of consultations, architecture and design proposals and reviews.
- Participate in an on-call rotation, providing 24/7 support for all responsible systems during such a rotation.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Strong understanding of SailPoint IdentityIQ or similar Identity Management Platform
- Strong understanding of Java and PowerShell
- Solid understanding of security best practices, both theory and practical implementation
- Highly motivated and self-driven, capable of working with little instruction to resolve demanding tasks, as well as work with internal teams
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience working in an enterprise environment
- A degree in computer science or a related field
- Experience with Okta and Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
- Experience with federation/authorization protocols (SAML, OAUTH, OID)
- Experience with Microsoft Identity Manager
- Experience with Active Directory
- Experience with the Ping Intelligent Identity Platform
- Experience with Azure AD Premium
- Experience with Office365
- Experience using Git
- A passion for video games
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.