Blizzard Entertainment's talent acquisition department has an exciting opportunity for an experienced, motivated, and highly organized professional to function as our recruiting coordinator. Our ideal candidate will enjoy working with people and have a proactive mindset to jump in and contribute to an agile, fun, and fast-paced environment. As a member of the talent acquisition team, you will work alongside passionate and knowledgeable teammates and be on the front lines of recruitment, supporting our effort to find the best and brightest talent for our Game Teams! This temp assignment is for 6 months.
- Champion candidates from interview to offer stage
- Coordinate high volume interview scheduling between candidates and hiring managers
- Send out all interview confirmation emails to candidates
- Meet and greet on-site candidates and escort to interview room; facilitate tests, tours, and breaks
- Book travel and disseminate both travel and interview details to candidates
- Manage candidate expense reimbursements
- Maintain accurate data in corresponding systems
- Create new requisitions for respective teams
- Handle additional administrative tasks and projects as needed
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a talent acquisition organization
- Experience supporting and prioritizing tasks from two or more recruiters
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Solid organizational and time-management abilities
- Self-starting personality with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience scheduling and facilitating video conferencing interviews
- Exceptional attention to detail as well as the ability to see the broader recruiting process
- Able to act with discretion when handling confidential matters
- Experience with applicant tracking systems like JobVite or WorkDay
- Knowledge of and passion for video games
- Experience scheduling, setting up and attending industry conference events
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work/life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.