Some of Blizzard's most epic experiences that have brought endless hours of replayability and intense multiplayer battles are now looking for a hero to evolve and carry them into the future. Evolving operating systems, hardware, and online services have made it more difficult to share these experiences.
Whether it’s battling the Zerg in the Koprulu sector, staking your claim in Azeroth, or saving the High Heavens from the wrath of Diablo, these titans are being modernized to new heights and need a versatile champion to embark on this journey with us to create new adventures. You should be spec’d into engineering talents, passion, and armed with a fierce hunger to modernize technology.
So, if you like wearing many hats, know small teams are the most effective and look forward to challenges that will create millions of new adventures for our players: we would love to hear from you.
- Own production for a functional team. Drive ongoing pipeline improvements, prioritization of the most impactful initiatives and regular deliveries
- Anticipate and manage risks outside your immediate scope, then collaborate to find solutions
- Collaborate with stakeholders and partner teams to ensure that our schedule aligns with all dependencies
- Proactively identify gaps, blockers and bottlenecks that may prevent the team from achieving their goals in a timely manner
- Own the development and communication of schedules, roadmaps and day-to-day tasks
- Work with developers and leadership to coordinate and deliver high quality products
- Develop and drive long term strategies for your area
- Collaborate closely with your functional lead
- Empower, motivate and support to your team to ensure project success
- Work with internal and external teams to guide development from concept to implementation
- Champion the players, teams, and games
- Laud achievements, shield troubles, and lead responsibly
- Contribute to a positive and constructive work environment
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a production or project management role
- Shipped at least one game or multiple large live updates
- Craft, track, and maintain complex schedules
- Communicate effectively with programming, art, and design
- Persistent self-motivation, optimism, and initiative
- Relentlessly self-organized
- Strong prioritization skills, both for your own work and for the team
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to drive towards clarity; strong collaborative problem solver
- Easy to work with for all disciplines and levels, from associate-level individual contributors up to the team’s directors
- Good judgment, good understanding of Blizzard and our team’s core values
- Knowledge of software development and project management, including agile frameworks
- Expertise with Jira, Confluence, or comparable applications
- Have worked with multiple different disciplines: Art, Sound, Engineering, Design
- Experience with online games
- BA / BS (or equivalent)
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.