A Dungeon Environment Artist creates the look of dungeons, raids, and architecture in the World of Warcraft. The ideal candidate is experienced in creating architecture, structures, and lighting. The Dungeon Artist should be an expert in modeling and have a solid grasp of architecture.
DAY TO DAY TASKS
- Create 3D architectural models and light assets
- Create assets that fit within the World of Warcraft style
- Ability to prototype and create block-out assets
- Enthusiasm for working closely with other Artists
- Communicate with Production, Design, and other departments
- 2+ years of experience in game development modeling and texturing natural elements
- Experience lighting environments and architecture
- Understand real-time game development needs
- Able to collaborate closely with Texture/Concept Artists
- Ability to explore a wide variety of ideas that push the World of Warcraft style
- Software experience such as 3ds Max or Maya
- Portfolio website
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to email@example.com. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.