This role resides within Global Corporate Alliances and Business Development, the group within Blizzard Entertainment responsible for establishing strategic third-party relationships for the company that drive growth through sponsorships, alliances, marketing partnerships, and other forms of partnership. The Creative Solutions Manager will support this mission by identifying and ideating potential program deliverables that will serve the Corporate Alliances sales team in the exploration of potential deals. Critical to the planning process, this role requires a self-motivated individual capable of juggling a variety of projects simultaneously.
- Work in step with Corporate Alliances team to create innovative and groundbreaking custom creative solutions for partnership and sponsorship packages
- Work with Esports, game marketing, game development teams to identify areas of opportunity
- Partner with Manager of Corporate Alliances to define vision, tactics, and/or strategies in identifying valuable partner deliverables
- Develop custom and creative solutions and express both verbally and through documented presentations for simple digestion for internal teams
- Accompany Corporate Alliances team in partner meetings for deeper understanding as well as presentation of custom solution opportunities
- Develop, and maintain excellent working relationships throughout Blizzard Entertainment
- Must understand traditional sport or similar sponsorships, packaging, implementation, etc.
- Professional experience in operating in PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Photoshop
- Experience in creative design for the beautification of working files as well as mocking up possible creative solutions
- Commitment to quality; attention to detail with excellent problem solving and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to communicate with senior levels of management and external vendors and partners.
- Ability to promote teamwork and work in cross-functional teams.
- Ability to operate and solve problems while working under pressure.
- 5-8 years’ creative or creative development experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Understanding and strong passion for Blizzard Intellectual properties.
- Experience in video editing
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.