Activision Blizzard, Inc., is the world's most successful standalone interactive entertainment company. Our portfolio includes some of the strongest franchises in all of entertainment, developed by the incredibly talented teams at Activision Publishing, Blizzard Entertainment and King Digital Entertainment.
We’re proud to have been named one of FORTUNE’s "100 Best Companies To Work For®" in 2018 and our 9,000+ employees are some of the best and brightest talents across entertainment, media and technology.
Activision Blizzard Esports (ABE) is the center of commercial partnerships for our esport opportunities, namely Overwatch League and Call of Duty League. The opportunity we offer partner brands is to connect with a highly engaged yet elusive millennial fan base that is educated, tech savvy and social.
We are seeking an experienced Account Executive to join our Global Partnerships Team. This individual will play a critical role in developing, selling and managing successful IP anchored partnerships. We’re looking for driven, motivated and eager salespeople ready to prospect, present, collaborate and negotiate global esport partnerships.
As a member of our team, you will work alongside passionate, knowledgeable and experienced teammates to help continue building upon our history of success in esports.
- Identify brands, establish and maintain relationships with key decision makers (client direct, agency representatives, etc.)
- Have a working knowledge of Activision Blizzard’s games and the esport ecosystems that exist for each
- Maintain active knowledge of the esports, gaming and advertising/media marketplaces overall
- Be entrepreneurial in nature to prospect new clients and categories, generate leads and onboard clients
- Strategize and collaborate with brand partners, their agencies and internal stakeholders to create fully integrated marketing programs that meet client and company goals
- Lead client brainstorming sessions; identify solutions when faced with opportunities and challenges
- Ability to pitch/ present effectively in-person, on the phone, and via video conference
- Clearly articulate value positions and present integrated marketing programs to clients
- Management of multiple brand relationships agencies and marketing teams
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously while communicating effectively with executives, interdepartmental teams and external clients
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, related discipline or equivalent work experience
- 5-10 years of experience in sponsorship, business development, advertising or related fields
- Consistent track record of achievement in maximizing sales sponsorship revenue and profitability across multiple products and offerings
- Highly developed client management skills
- Strong sales and presentation abilities
- Capacity for creative and innovative thinking for successful brand marketing
- Leader and self-starter with the ability to manage time, prioritize work within a team
- Willingness to travel often including cross country travel and on occasionally on weekends
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to email@example.com. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.