We are looking for an experienced Brand Manager to join the Australia/New Zealand publishing team. This is someone who has a deep understanding of marketing strategy and branding, but also a keen appreciation for the role community/social, PR, and of course, developers play in creating epic experiences for players. Core responsibilities are:
- Develop and execute integrated go-to-market strategy and live service marketing plans which can include partnerships, digital and OOH marketing, media planning, regional creative customization, events, public relations, social, retail, and community development
- Deliver strategic recommendations to grow user acquisition and player engagement
- Closely monitor and analyze core key performance indicators, such as sales data, market share trends, and provide competitive analysis
- Customize and localize global creatives, developing regional marketing assets when necessary
- Ensure all assets are approved through global publishing, are in-line with stated strategies, adhere to brand guidelines, and meet our high standard of excellence
- Create a collaborative relationship with global publishing departments to foster coordination and alignment of strategies and tactics
- Monitor spends and revenue responsibility, assuring campaigns are within approved budgets
- Construct post-campaign reports to compare results against established KPI objectives, assure the effectiveness of overall marketing programs, and identify key learnings
- Work with internal/external partners and agencies to execute performance-based media campaigns
- Provide regional input on promotional pricing plans alongside the global publishing organization
As the Brand Manager, you will develop, oversee, and drive all go-to-market activities across several franchises. You will be responsible for the regional health of these brands. You will execute strategic, innovative, cross-functional campaigns that maximize player acquisition and engagement.
You should be able to approach challenges creatively and methodically, demonstrating data to deliver recommendations. You thrive in a dynamic, creative environment, and are well versed in prioritizing your work. You have a passion for cultivating relationships and enjoy working in a collaborative environment. Requirements are:
- Minimum 3-5 years of marketing experience within interactive entertainment, mobile, and technology-based companies
- Expertise in consumer brand and digital marketing channels
- Strong business, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities, and complete complex projects within deadlines
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communications skills
- Ability to travel overseas if/when required
- Passion for, and in-depth knowledge of Activision and Blizzard games highly desirable
Our office is in Wharf 10, Pyrmont – close to Darling Harbour, Barangaroo, King Street Wharf and The Star. We share this beautiful waterfront position with some of the world’s leading corporate and creative brands. With only a 10-minute walk to the heart of the Central Business District, we are well located for public transport links and local parking options are also nearby. Our loft-style workspace offers Sydney Harbour views with plenty of natural light. Games areas, professional coffee machine, fresh fruit & breakfast items are all supplied, with plenty of places to sit and enjoy lunch or coffee. Smart/Casual business attire - no business suits or ties to be seen!
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is the world’s largest interactive entertainment company, with operations across North America, Europe, and Asia. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, Skylanders®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™, and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users across the globe, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
We’re proud to be included as one of FORTUNE’s "100 Best Companies To Work For®” for five consecutive years and for having received a perfect score on the 2019 Corporate Equality Index released by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation, the educational arm of the nation’s largest LGBTQ civil rights organization. We've earned a spot on FORTUNE’s "World’s Best Employers," “Most Admired Companies,” and “Future 50” lists, in addition to, being ranked one of Fast Company's World’s Most Innovative Companies in Gaming for three years in a row. Our global employees are some of the best and brightest talents across engineering, entertainment, media, and technology.
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.