Blizzard Entertainment Europe is looking for a treasury accountant. This person will report to the senior manager accounting and will manage miscellaneous financial and administrative tasks to ensure the successful development of Blizzard Entertainment and its games in Europe.
- Process payments and manage relations with banks.
- Tracking of payment approval.
- Book bank and treasury transactions on a daily basis.
- Bank reconciliations, monthly reports on income and expenses.
- Currency revaluation of bank accounts.
- Cash collection reporting and reconciliation to the billing system.
- Expense collection and control.
- Purchase order and invoice control and tracking.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Previous work experience in accounting and equivalent education
- Fluent in French and good command of written and spoken English
- Able to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Strong attention to details and excellent organization and communication skills
- High level of commitment
- Team spirit and dynamic
- Experience in an international environment
- Experience with accounting systems such as Oracle
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.