This is a paid, part-time remote contracting position with an expected 10-15 hours per week payrolled through a third party vendor.
Tespa is the world’s largest provider of college esports tournaments and campus support programs. We believe in a world where gaming is celebrated by people of all ages, recognized as a force for good, and a catalyst for bringing people together. Our ideal candidate is motivated, flexible, and has a good understanding of our games and the collegiate esports ecosystem.
- Brainstorm, plan and propose campaign activation themes, content, and resources that meet program and partnership goals
- Create compelling and informative learning materials for the Campaign Program
- Maintain a strong dedication to reporting program health
- Sufficiently inform team of the benefits, standards and processes of the Campaign program
- Sufficiently promote and increase Campaign program applications in number and quality
- Regularly perform event quality improvement consultations in pursuit of chapter success
- Act as a public-facing representative of Tespa and communicate on behalf of the brand to club leaders, members, and students across multiple channels
- Perform initial research and identification of growth opportunities in assigned categories
- Exceptional understanding of Tespa programs, benefits, and values
- Advanced spreadsheet and database skills for Microsoft office and Google Suite
- Be comfortable and effective working remote, independently and as a part of a team
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Ability to consistently and accurately report on assigned KPIs
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant experience
- Proven track record of involvement in and passion for collegiate and/or grassroots gaming communities
- A passionate gamer across multiple franchises
- Experience with inventory management or supply chain management
- Cover letter
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to email@example.com. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.