Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a passionate Media and Data Marketing Director to be based in our main office in Versailles, France.
The candidate will be in charge of up levelling our Media and Data strategy and activities for all Blizzard Franchises.
- Defining and driving the cross franchise Media & Data campaign strategy for EMEA (28 countries), on all types of Media and devices (TV, outdoor, digital, Search, social, Mobile, Video, programmatic.)
- Monitoring a substantial budget, and optimizing the overall performance of the Media activity.
- Setting up the best Media data stack and tracking infrastructure optimizing the use of Blizzard first party data, along with audience targeting and content customization.
- Managing a team of 12 people with an expertise in Media campaigns, Data and Technology Marketing.
- Driving the relation with, and the roadmap of the Media agency including the team dedicated to Blizzard. (10-12 FTE)
- Fostering Media and Data innovation within the publishing group, works closely with the Franchise leads, the Social Platforms, Comms and Creative Production Directors.
Management & Vision:
Leading the vision on the Media and Data campaign activities within the Publishing group and the team.
Identifying, advising on, and championing key initiatives :
- Defining and setting up the department’s strategy and long-term goals
- Ensuring team alignment with defined objectives and priorities
- Ensuring efficient allocation of resources and delegating appropriately
- Manage and control the best use of budget/costs.
- Coaching, developing, motivating and mentoring team members to develop their expertise, setting clear expectations, providing regular feedback
- Self-learner, self-starter, able to anticipate and be proactive, but also able to make the dots with the traditional marketing mind-set.
- Solid experience of working in a complex international working environment.
- Strong expertise and experience working in companies or in agencies in a Media and Data operations expertise role (minimum of 10 years), ideally with at least 5 years in media data management.
- Experience in managing teams of experts, in an ever changing environment.
- Well aware of innovation and trends within the gaming industry and/or millennials market.
- High sensitivity and understanding with technology and Data, tracking, process and optimisation;
- Results oriented, able to analyse and measure the ROI on all actions
- Organized with solid working methods
- Proficiency in English, interest in gaming and/or entertaining worlds.
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.