We are looking for an engineer to contribute to client development on an unannounced mobile title. You have a wealth of experience shipping mobile games on Android & iOS. Each member of our small team of veteran developers will have the chance to have a huge impact on the overall design, artistic vision, and technology.Responsibilities:
- Identify standard methodologies for mobile development
- Tackle problems platform-specific issues
- Collaborate with engineers, artists, designers, & producers to identify short-term and long-term needs
- Develop sustainable and maintainable technologies and systems
- Maintain Android & iOS build pipelines
- At least 3 years of professional programming
- At least one shipped AAA mobile game
- Effective communication skills with developers of all technical skill level
- Excited by improving iteration times & reducing friction
- Fluency in C#
- A passion for Blizzard games
- Experience with Unity development
- Experience with IMGUI or other rapid GUI development frameworks
- Familiarity with git, perforce, or subversion
- Familiarity with python or other interpreted languages
- User interface design experience
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.