The Battle.net & Online Products organization is home to 300+ superpowered engineers, product managers, and designers focused on the technology that powers Blizzard Entertainment’s games. Whether you’re playing one of our titles, chatting with friends, or just shopping online, B&OP ensures that our players are immersed in engaging, exciting, and secure experiences.
We are looking for a Product Manager to drive our entitlements platform’s vision and roadmap as Blizzard prepares for our next generation of games. You will own and launch features that govern which digital products belong to which players, as well as enabling new ways that players can receive those products. You will also work with game teams, business leaders, and external business partners on high-visibility customer-facing promotions.
- Be the expert of entitlements, digital product ownership, and progressive ways of delivering digital products to players
- Work with stakeholders to identify needs and opportunities, shape and communicate product requirements, and work with engineering teams and partners to manage an execution plan
- Develop a roadmap for the product, both for the near-term and an aspirational vision of what Blizzard should do in the future that’s innovative and valuable
- Determine how to measure the product’s success based on measurable criteria that align with the product’s goals
- Collect and document business, functional, technical, and creative requirements for new features
- Work with your team and stakeholders to ensure that project goals, objectives, milestones, and deliverables are achieved, adjusting the plan as necessary
- Develop schedules and own execution of plans. Anticipate issues, roadblocks and make tradeoffs to deliver a quality product
- Able to succeed within an everchanging environment, pushing the bleeding edge of new features while maintaining reliability and stability
- A minimum of 4 years of experience as a product or program manager, building world-class platforms and services
- Strong interpersonal skills and a love for collaboration
- Demonstrated success in delivering large, projects across multiple organizations
- Highly technical background and deep understanding of APIs and back-end systems
- Unrelenting self-motivation and initiative; enthusiastic "can-do" attitude is a must
- Experience building platform features that serves millions of customers daily, especially for gaming products
- Expertise in JIRA, Confluence, or comparable team collaboration applications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated passion for games
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work/life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Other jobs in Product Management
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to email@example.com. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.