Blizzard Entertainment is seeking an intern for its online marketing department. The successful candidate will assist the marketing team with the day-to-day running of the European digital marketing actions.
Duration: 6 months (internship) or 12 months (apprenticeship), immediate start
- Operational coordination of marketing campaigns (display, search, and social).
- Results reporting, analysis, data presentation, and dashboard creation.
- Tracking implementation and follow-up of in-house marketing tracking.
- Survey of recent competitor actions and digital initiatives.
- Must be enrolled in a French business school with Digital Marketing option (or prior internship, master’s option etc.)
- Familiar with data analysis and presentation (good understanding of Excel)
- Fluent in English
- Keen follower of digital and technology trends
- Team-player with strong interpersonal skills
- Passion for video games
- Strong copy-writing skills
- Familiar with production process of online creatives
- Knowledge of ECRM and direct marketing best-practices
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.