Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a passionate and experienced contract Senior Technical Recruiter with strong sourcing and client management skills. As a senior member of the recruiting team, this role will primarily focus on hiring our top technical talent, serve as the primary point of contact for hiring managers, and have significant influence and impact over the delivery of recruiting services to our business. You will drive sourcing strategy, identify and recommend process improvements, and partner with team members in the execution of these critical components of talent acquisition. The ideal candidate must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a tight timeline. Responsibilities:
- Partner closely with hiring teams to build and execute effective sourcing, assessment, and closing of highly qualified candidates
- Must be able to source passive candidates at all levels
- Positively influence and mentor junior team members
- Partner effectively with recruiting team peers and cross-functional partners (compensation, HR, systems and operations teams, etc.)
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management
- Bachelor’s degree in an applicable field of study
- A minimum of 7 years’ hands-on recruiting experience, preferably in-house at a tech or gaming company
- Able to maintain extreme confidentiality
- Effective multi-tasking and time management skills
- Able to exercise independent judgment and discretion
- Highly polished, professional demeanor
- Passion for gaming
- World-class passive sourcing skills
- Experience using JobVite
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work/life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to email@example.com. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.