Blizzard Entertainment has been rated for several years by Fortune as one of the "Best Places to Work". We are a community of 4000 global employees who are passionate about not only about gaming, but entertainment and the technology that drives our users experience. Our goal is delighting our customers, and providing a world of creativity and adventure around every corner.
Our IT PMO is looking for a Sr Program Manager to join the team as the product owner for Jira.
- Establish and manage the roadmap from a functional, architecture and technology perspective.
- Collaborate with the different functional units to identify opportunities to improve efficiency and define these requirements / features and deploy in a timely manner
- Maintain and improve JIRA, and assorted add-ons and related software
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to design and implement solutions consistent with industry best practices: workflows, issues, screens, permissions, roles, notifications
- Provide application support and advanced troubleshooting
- Standardize and consolidate application solutions and processes, where feasible, across the organization
- Develop training materials for JIRA and deliver training to internal customers
- Assist internal customers in the adoption of Jira processes and help to build cohesion and gain buy-in for in our toolsets
- 7+ years of experience of managing Atlassian software (especially JIRA) in a large, multi-methodology organization
- Experience managing Atlassian Server software
- Deep knowledge and experience of Agile and best practices for Scrum and Kanban
- Advanced experience measuring team productivity and report metrics: execution, performance, benefits, and value
- Strong ability to troubleshoot issues with workflows, schemes, custom fields, permissions.
- Strong ability to understand business and engineering workflow requirements and use those to build effective JIRA workflows.
- Ability to serve as JIRA product owner and be a strong advocate for system controls and managed requests.
- Ability to bridge the gap between business and technical requirements, and then building the solution in JIRA.
- Strong ability to construct JIRA search filters using JQL.
- Strong ability to configure JIRA Agile Scrum/KanBan boards and coach teams how to use and best practice.
- Experience with Structure, ScriptRunner for advanced automations, or JIRA ServiceDesk
- Atlassian certification
- Strong understanding of the SDLC
- Video game industry experience
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.