Blizzard Entertainment seeks an expert Senior Software Engineer, Artificial Intelligence to help us build the next generation of Blizzard-quality AI.
As part of a small game team, you will participate in applied R&D in the area of artificial intelligence for Blizzard's upcoming games. Join us on our journey to deliver new, epic experiences to Blizzard players in a fun, creative, and technically challenging environment with excellent compensation and a full range of benefits.Requirements:
- Mastery of modern C++ fundamentals
- Strong data structures and algorithm skills
- Firm understanding of linear algebra and statistical methods
- Experience building fully-featured AI systems in a shipped title
- Unrelenting focus on delivering excellent player experiences
- Self-motivated, with a high degree of initiative
- Passion for playing games.
- Experience with data-focused AI systems
- Experience with Deep Learning frameworks and tools
- Familiarity with core R, Python with mathematical frameworks
- Experienced with Git and GitHub
- Master’s degree or higher in CompSci, Math or other AI-related disciplines
- Published contribution to AI research.
- Cover letter is optional but should include:
- Why you want to work at Blizzard
- Games you are currently playing
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work/life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunities for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences ever. Join us!
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to email@example.com. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.