Blizzard Entertainment is dedicated to creating the most epic gaming experience ever! Blizzard Taiwan is an exciting extension of the Blizzard family with a workplace that reflects the spirit of collaboration, creative talent, and international mindset of not just our organization but of Taiwan itself.
Want to join us?
Blizzard Taiwan is calling for a hero who is enthusiastic and talented with solid training & development and compensation planning skills. The ideal candidate is highly responsible, organized, and able to maintain a strict code of confidentiality. The successful applicant must have a demonstrated aptitude for working well with people, and the desire to contribute to a uniquely dynamic and fast-paced environment. This is a 12-month fixed term position located in Taipei, Taiwan.
- Implement learning activities including but not limited to identifying and sourcing external training resources, vendor management, training needs analysis, curriculum design, program evaluation and training tracking to ensure that the provided training resources can well support the business development and people development
- Identify training needs via communicating with managers and seek input from upper HR leadership and make analysis, work out training plan and provide appropriate recommendations.
- Deliver internal training programs and facilitate workshops on HR related topics, soft skills and leadership foundations
- Design and implement local HiPo development program and provide tools and guidelines to managers to identify key talents
- Assist managers to work out individual development plan for key talents and advise the development resources
- Implement performance management process, roll out and follow up annual performance appraisal and goal setting, conduct performance management training for managers and employees respectively
- Lead monthly payroll process and make sure payout is accurate, and assist on annual compensation planning process and execution
- Ensure the compensation & benefit practices comply with company policies as well as legal and tax regulations
- Manage and communicate company’s benefit programs; keep the programs cost effective and competitive
- Maintain HR database and keep all record accurate
- Minimum 6+ years of HR experience with at least 3+ years of hands-on experience in executing training, talent development, organization development programs; ideally developed from HR full function role or developed from HR C&B role in multi-national companies
- Solid experience of performance management, talent planning and development, and learning management systems
- Highly self-motivated, well organized, multi-tasked, result oriented, positive, open and willing to learn
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English and Mandarin
- Able to work well in a dynamic, and ever-changing environment
- Able to maintain a strict code of confidentiality and integrity
- Bachelor's degree, in HR, Communications, Psychology, Organizational Behavior preferred
- Advanced Microsoft office and strong spreadsheet and database skills
- Working experience in high-tech or gaming industry
- Master trainer, and / or licensed facilitator
- Passion for gaming
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.