We are looking for a versatile Game Producer to join the Diablo Immortal team. If you’re a highly organized individual with exceptional communication abilities and a proven aptitude for project management, let's hear from you! Self-direction, follow-up skills, and collaboration with a cross-functional team are important, as is the ability to anticipate production issues and find solutions.
- Work with cross-discipline teams to craft and steward roadmaps and schedules.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to guide features from concept to implementation.
- Facilitate communications, organization, and accountability across all departments and stakeholders to ensure high-level project goals are met
- Help make informed decisions in conjunction with team leads on work methods, development pipeline, priorities, and available people
- Assist with the creation, estimation, and tracking of major features, tasks, bugs, and everything in between.
- Identify, communicate, and help resolve all roadblocks and bottlenecks that may prevent an on-time and high-quality delivery.
- Communicate effectively with production leadership and team leads on project status, risks, and opportunities.
- Laud achievements, shield troubles, and lead responsibly
- Actively promote a collaborative team culture based on trust to align the team toward our goals.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in game production
- Shipped multiple mobile games at a high level of quality
- Fluent in both internal and external game development processes
- Experience developing games with World-Class Intellectual Property
- Practical, specific knowledge of how to run live ops on a mobile title
- Experience tracking a complex project and providing support to clear blocking issues
- Able to work with team leads, directors and external partners to align priorities
- Able to effectively communicate with art, design, engineering, audio, and QA personnel
- Experience with Jira project management tools
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills for working with internal and external teams
- Fluency in spoken and written Simplified Chinese
- Strong game testing experience
- Scripting and other technical skills
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to email@example.com. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.