The Corporate Applications team at Blizzard Entertainment is searching for an experienced Application Services Manager to join our team in Irvine. You will be responsible for teams controlling multiple 3rd party platforms in support of our various global lines of business.
The Application Services Manager is ultimately accountable for managing administration & development teams to ensure solutions conform to company standards and meet business requirements. You will be the primary interface with IT and business partners on new implementation projects, as well as day-to-day operations.
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background, communicate clearly and openly, and be an outstanding collaborator.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions
- Work with matrix teams, IT & business leadership, and external vendors/partners
- Support IT Senior Management by maintaining service standards aligned with ITSM Principles
- Analyze and Report platform metrics to identify trends, opportunities, failures, and successes
- Iterate with vendors and business to improve process and implement new strategies
- Facilitate regular business review of performance and gap analyses
- Onboard new vendors end-to-end
- Drive self-service capabilities through automation, testing, support, and monitoring
- Establish and maintain repeatable onboarding Playbooks.
- Balance team resources across projects.
- Commit to quality delivery on time and within budget
- Keep teams informed about project scheduling needs and upcoming key dates
- 5+ years in technical team management experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple 3rd party enterprise applications
- Experience with Atlassian and/or ServiceNow platform products
- Articulate with business requirements and objectives and translate them into solutions
- Ability to effectively communicate issues and recommendations to senior level management within and outside of IT
- Familiarity with web server architecture & infrastructure
- 3+ years technology team lead experience in Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience with Salesforce platform development
- Experience with Sharepoint platform development
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of
race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.