Blizzard Entertainment is looking for an engineer passionate about providing top-notch gameplay features for content creators and enjoyable experiences for players. If you’re as excited as we are about mobile games then we would love to hear from you! As a small team, everyone has plenty of opportunity to contribute to the overall game design, artistic vision, and technology.
- Develop core gameplay systems including AI, abilities, collision, combat, and navigation.
- Support content creation pipelines and tool development.
- Collaborate with art & design to ensure the gameplay visualization meets their requirements.
- Coordinate with Server engineers to ensure the gameplay simulation is efficient, Tools engineers to provide an intuitive and extensive set of controls to designers, and UI engineers to surface key information to the player.
- At least 2 years of professional gameplay programming and at least 1 shipped title.
- Fluency in C++ or C#
- Effective communication skills with developers of all technical skill level
- An extensive background in debugging & troubleshooting
- Experience developing strategy game simulations
- Experience with Android & iOS development
- Experience with Unity development
- Familiarity with git
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to email@example.com. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.