보훈대상자 여부를 이력서 상단에 꼭 표시하여 주십시오.
Audio Visual Specialist, Korean
Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a talented localization audio visual specialist to supervise the creation and timely delivery of technical and artistic audio visual assets. This person will supervise both the performance and style during recordings, and the post-production for Korean audio visual assets. Excellent Korean language skills, capacity to effectively communicate in English and professional experience with voice over (VO) recording are required for the position.
- On time delivery of excellent quality localized multimedia assets, both technically and artistically.
- Participate in the selection and evaluation of external partners, best practices, and tools.
- Collaborate closely with all global internal and external audio-visual stakeholders.
- Responsible for the casting of actors.
- Keep track of updated scripts, localized audio visual material’s references, and actors involved.
- Supervise the recording of VO assets and act as the contact point for product related questions.
- Supervise or perform technical and language checks, and editing of audio visual assets.
- Work experience managing the recording of interactive localized VO or with related game audio technology
- Native Korean language skills and capacity to communicate in English in a clear, concise, professional and effective manner
- Drive to improve quality and efficiency through creative, practical, and collaborative solutions
- Able to help achieve artistic goals through technology approaches
- Good knowledge of Korean dubbing business practices and key stakeholders
- Good command of audio post processing and audio, graphics or video editing software
- Able to teamwork in a proactive and positive manner to achieve shared objectives
- Passion for games, especially Blizzard games
- Experience working in multicultural environments
- Experience in audio recording, post processing, and VO editing software
- Bachelor’s Degree in audio recording or related field
Required Application Materials
- Resume (both English and Korean)
- Cover Letter (both English and Korean)
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.