Blizzard Entertainment's university relations (UR) program was established to develop meaningful and mutually beneficial relationships with schools and universities, which allows us to identify and foster talent to meet our ever-growing hiring needs. The UR Recruiter is responsible for facilitating a variety of programs to promote and enhance Blizzard Entertainment's campus visibility with university departments, career centers, and student organizations. This position is a 3 to 6 month assignment and will report to the Manger of University Relations.
- Spearhead the full cycle recruitment process for intern and new grad roles within our tech organization.
- Serve as main information resource for potential interns and new grads throughout the interviewing process -- communicate status, answer questions, schedule start dates, and coordinate all follow-up efforts.
- Maintain campus plans for each of Blizzard Entertainment's identified schools, and maintain a list of other important institutions in the geographic area with goals, contacts, and high-level plans for each one.
- Develop key campus-recruiting strategies and implement programs to increase company awareness at selected schools.
- Plan, organize, and execute various major campus recruiting events including presentations, receptions, club events, and interviews.
- Support and provide content to the university relations website and calendar of activities.
- Manage the candidate workflow and communication in Jobvite for UR specific candidates.
- Act as ambassador of our team’s vision and goals.
- 2-5 years of previous experience in University Relations / Campus Recruiting
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- Experience establishing and organizing relationship programs with universities or other institutions of higher learning
- An understanding of university processes and familiarity with university administration, including constraints on faculty and students
- A strong teamwork ethic; this position will involve substantial coordination and collaboration with many different departments and stakeholders
- Able to communicate effectively and to represent Blizzard Entertainment positively on campus and with all parts of the academic population
- Strong customer service skills and experience coordinating events from 30 to 500 attendees
- Knowledge of Blizzard Entertainment's company history and products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to travel 30-40% during peak recruiting seasons
- Technical recruiting experience
- Experience in the video game or entertainment industry
- Experience using applicant tracking systems
- Experience in the 3rd party staffing industry
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work/life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to email@example.com. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.