Blizzard Entertainment Europe is looking for a motivated and highly organized person to function as Human Resources (HR) coordinator in our Versailles office, reporting to the HR manager, France.
The HR coordinator will be participating in and helping to improve the day-to-day HR operations and processes including employee relations, benefits, on-boarding, workforce administration, training administration, managing relocation and filing.
The ideal candidate is responsible, structured, organized, and is able to maintain a strict code of confidentiality. You must have a demonstrated aptitude for partnering with people from various cultures and backgrounds, and the desire to jump in and contribute to an agile, fun, and fast-paced environment.
- Complete administrative tasks including filing, data entry, and other clerical functions
- Provide assistance to the HR Generalist and employees with HR related questions
- Respond and assist with employee relations questions under the guidance of the HR manager and HR generalist
- Answer questions on benefits (enrollment, leaves, policies, etc.)
- Coordinate on / off-boarding, HR reporting, and special projects as requested
- Coordinate relocation and immigration with external partners and employees / managers
- Assist with building a knowledge base of HR questions and answers
- Organize and coordinate team staff meetings and events
- Assist with timekeeping issues in Workforce
- Create and manage purchase orders
- Assist with HR manager’s expenses
- Coordinate relationship with external governmental agencies (OPCA, Social Security reporting)
- Help optimize current HR processes
- Maintain HR intranet and ensure it is up to date
- Administrate the training plan roll out and tracking under guidance of the HR management and the learning specialists.
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills and detail-oriented approach to problem solving
- Previous work experience in an HR department or Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources
- Able to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills at all levels of the organization
- Able to use discretion when presented with sensitive and confidential information
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, SharePoint, etc.)
- Fluent in French and English
- Proven ability to work as part of a team
- Strong understanding of French and European culture
- Basic knowledge of French labor law
- Knowledge of Blizzard Entertainment games
- Passion for technology and video gaming
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.