Here at Blizzard, we’ve always had a love for Hunters throughout our games, and this passion extends to our recruiting efforts as well. We are searching for a lead HUNTER – a person to manage, and lead a team of sourcing “hunters” to proactively build the talent pipelines necessary for our core functional areas. This is pure front-line recruiting at its finest – the world is your sourcing pool, and we want you to lead the team we have in place to take our efforts to the next level. The Talent Sourcing Leader will execute our proactive sourcing strategies to produce talent pipelines needed for current and future business growth. Reporting to the head of talent acquisition, you will play an integral role in ensuring the diversification of all talent pipelines to continually enrich the organization with creative ideas and broad perspectives. The ideal candidate for this role will work closely with the recruiting managers and senior recruiters to develop and execute a sourcing strategy aimed at generating candidate flow for the open positions of today, while pipelining candidates for the future. This role supports recruitment at all levels – including executive roles, unique creative and technology roles, and other hard to fill positions. Responsibilities The Talent Sourcing Leader is responsible for building the systems and processes to support the global sourcing needs for the company.
- Lead and manage a team of dedicated sourcing specialists on the day-to-day execution of all sourcing assignments.
- Establish and standardize talent sourcing process, protocols, taxonomies, etc.
- Standardize sourcing tools and technologies.
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation within the company's candidate database.
- Work with recruiting leaders to establish sourcing priorities that meet company’s strategy and staffing needs.
- Develop sourcing strategies that continually replenishes the candidate pipeline based on market conditions and the needs of the business.
- Manage the development and execution of talent pipelines utilizing sourcing channels, recruitment campaigns, internet searches, networking groups, social media, database searches, and referrals.
- Partner with recruiting and HR leaders for each business group to develop a sourcing strategy and prepare target list of candidates.
- Interact with HR business partners and our talent / organizational development team to understand succession gaps and necessary talent pools. Proactively work with these teams to develop talent pipelines to address future business needs to enable Blizzard to meet player demands.
- Establish key metrics and operating mechanisms to drive sourcing performance and cost containment, and execute a metrics-driven process throughout the recruiting lifecycle.
- Hold sourcing specialists accountable to metrics and performance.
- Manage weekly / monthly / quarterly cadence and flow of information to recruiting managers, Talent Acquisition leadership, HR business partners, and other recruiting stakeholders.
- Proactively identify targeted talent communities based upon function and geographies for ongoing recruitment.
- A minimum of 7 years’ recruitment experience – focused on candidate sourcing and building candidate engagement strategies
- Proven capabilities as a manager of 5+ direct reports and a great developer of talent
- Proven knowledge of advanced sourcing techniques and demonstrable experience utilizing resources beyond job boards and LinkedIn
- Deep experience using recruiting related technologies such as ATS, CRM, and other resource systems
- A clear communicator with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to manage multiple projects across multiple organizations in a fast paced environment
- Proven track record of developing and influencing recruiting best practices and implementation of those practices across client groups
In-depth knowledge in the gaming industry, and / or a passion for games
- Experience in technology or entertainment companies
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.