Blizzard Entertainment is dedicated to creating the most epic gaming experience ever! Blizzard Taiwan is an exciting extension of the Blizzard family with a workplace that reflects the spirit of collaboration, creative talent, and international mindset of not just our organization but of Taiwan itself.
Want to join us?
Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a positive, highly motivated, organized, and detail oriented Office Administrator to join Blizzard Taiwan team. The ideal candidate has prior experience with office administration works to provide an outstanding physical environment to employees, polite and efficient back end office service to all internal and external customers, and general secretarial services to managing director and directors.
- General office supplies logistics: replenish of stationary, office supplies, snack, and drinks
- Facility management: Coordination with office building management or service providers on repair and maintenance of facility; assist with service calls for requests from employees; Overtime AC and parking lot application; office environment improvement
- Fixed assets management: work with finance/IT to label fixes assets to record/report fixed assets’ condition and location
- Warehouse coordination: coordinate with internal user and external warehouse or courier on the shipment of marketing giveaways/costume in time and properly
- Import shipping logistics: Work with forwarder and agency on the administrative work of custom declaration, toy inspection, labeling and transportation
- Secretarial service: prepare reimbursement in system for managing director review, vendor/regional visitors meeting/entertaining arrangement support
- Contract management: contract with vendor on the renewal or new facility/warehouse related contract.
- Provide administrative support that assigned Handle other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 3 years’ relevant working experience in MNCs
- Good in Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong oral and written English / Mandarin (Traditional Chinese) communication skills
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, responsible, committed, and self motivated personality
- Passion for Blizzard games
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.