Audio Visual Specialist, Traditional Chinese
Blizzard Entertainment is dedicated to creating the most epic gaming experience ever! Blizzard Taiwan is an exciting extension of the Blizzard family with a workplace that reflects the spirit of collaboration, creative talent, and international mindset of not just our organization but of Taiwan itself.
Want to join us?
Blizzard Entertainment is calling for a talented localization audio visual specialist to supervise the creation and timely delivery of technical and artistic audio visual assets. This person will supervise both the performance and style during recordings, and the post-production for Traditional Chinese audio visual assets. Native level Chinese language skills, capacity to effectively communicate in English and professional experience with voice over (VO) recording are required for the position.
- On time delivery of excellent quality localized multimedia assets, both technically and artistically.
- Participate in the selection and evaluation of external partners, best practices, and tools.
- Collaborate closely with all global internal and external audio-visual stakeholders.
- Responsible for the casting of actors.
- Keep track of updated scripts, localized audio visual material’s references, and actors involved.
- Supervise the recording of VO assets and act as the contact point for product related questions.
- Supervise or perform technical and language checks, and editing of audio visual assets.
- Minimum of 5-year work experience managing the recording of interactive localized VO or with related game audio technology
- Native level Traditional Chinese language skills and capacity to communicate in English in a clear, concise, professional and effective manner
- Drive to improve quality and efficiency through creative, practical, and collaborative solutions
- Able to help achieve artistic goals through technology approaches
- Good knowledge of Chinese dubbing business practices and key stakeholders
- Able to teamwork in a proactive and positive manner to achieve shared objectives
- Experience with Blizzard Entertainment games
- Experience working in multicultural environments
- Experience in voice acting, post processing and audio, graphics or video editing software
- Experience shipping a game
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.