You may have defeated Diablo, but have you ever… programmed Diablo?
We’re looking for a passionate Client Engineer on Diablo 3 that will drive technology needs for seasonal gameplay changes and continue our efforts on full-stack technology improvements. The ideal candidate for this job has strong C++ skills and can be effective in working in a large legacy codebase.
On this team, we have a small crew that makes a huge impact. We work hard, play hard, and love the game. We listen to feedback and make the best game we can.
Come join us!
- Own the technical work that goes into seasonal gameplay changes
- Collaborate with design on requirements and priorities
- Handle technical issues that are affecting the live game
- 2+ years of C++ experience
- Passion for Diablo 3
- Interest in working on a small team and making large impactful changes
- CS or related degree
- Experience working on gameplay in a client/server architecture
- Experience with Git, Subversion, or Perforce
- Experience with Python or Perl
- Experience creating and supporting tools used in game development
- Experience developing games for Xbox, Playstation, or Switch
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.