Blizzard Entertainment is seeking an intern or an apprentice for its Digital Marketing design department. This person will assist the team of web designers and front-end coders with localization-related tasks on banners, newsletters, emailing, mini-sites, image galleries, and ad hoc tasks.
Duration: 6 months (internship) or 12 months (apprenticeship), immediate startResponsibilities
- Design / create / localize graphical online media assets such as advertising banners, email templates, posters, animated materials, social media artwork etc. to support online campaigns and marketing operations.
- Produce graphical and content updates for Blizzard Entertainment games websites, dedicated to World of Warcraft, Overwatch, Diablo, Starcraft, Hearthstone, Heroes of the Storm, or on related Battle.net applications.
- Must be enrolled in a French school
- Experience with Photoshop
- Skilled art worker; adjusting, combining and editing visual assets to improve their impact and quality
- Good eye for design, able to optimize typography, colour-balance, composition and layout
- Some familiarity with motion asset creation – video or gif
- Fluent in English
- Team-player and motivated self-starter
- Understanding of website layout, usability, and design
- Experience with Aftereffects
- Experience with front-end programming technologies, or / and languages
- Resume (CV) in English
- Link to your portfolio
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.