Blizzard Entertainment is dedicated to creating the most epic gaming experience ever! Blizzard Taiwan is an exciting extension of the Blizzard family with a workplace that reflects the spirit of collaboration, creative talent, and international mindset of not just our organization but of Taiwan itself.
Want to join us?
We are calling for an experienced project manager who is passionate about video games, innovative in thinking, and enjoys working in a fast-paced and fun environment to bring epic Blizzard games and experiences to our players.
The ideal candidate brings both a strong business sense as well as a track record of excellence in live operations. This person is able to effectively collaborate across publishing functions as well as live operations in developing product launch plans, planning resources, coordinating execution and presenting plans and results.
- Champion for one or more franchises to drive planning, execution and business growth
- For assigned franchises, act as central point of contact and information resource for game and development teams from HQ, APAC teams and local publishing, and operations teams in Taiwan
- Work with publishing and live operations to develop competitive go-to-market plans to support product launch, ongoing game operations and initiatives, and achieve business objectives
- Develop, lead, and coordinate project plans as it relates to game operations for product launches, patches, and service updates. Understand game development timelines to adapt such project plans accordingly
- Collaborate with functional teams to define and propose initiatives, present initiatives to regional and HQ management, and drive through to approval from stakeholders
- Drive cross-functional programs through to execution, including ensuring publishing initiatives and schedules are coordinated with regional and HQ web services, Battle.net and development teams
- Manage cross-functional meeting Compile and distribute PM reports especially as it relates to live operations, technical or HQ / external partner roadblocks
- Anticipate, identify, troubleshoot, and escalate issues with sense of urgency, ensuring that issues are given visibility to the appropriate stakeholders and tracked through to timely resolution
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or Technical field
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a multi-national company (preferably in the gaming industry, with a minimum of 3 of those years in product or project management)
- Proactive orientation: someone who takes initiative, believes in transparency, over-communicates, has a sense of urgency, possesses high quality standards, and is driven to deliver results
- Able to communicate effectively with departmental, regional, and global leads
- Able to influence without formal authority
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Fluency in English and Mandarin -- both written and spoken
- Passion for video games
- MBA or other advanced degree
- Demonstrated success in launching commercially successful products
- International experience
- Strong knowledge of game development process
- Deep familiarity with one or more Blizzard games
- Experience in the mobile games industry
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.