Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a talented software engineer to improve our customer support applications and services. You will collaborate with designers, product managers, and other software engineers to provide an epic support experience for our customers and partners.
There is no other team like this at Blizzard! You will get to work with a team that’s co-located with Blizzard Support teams around the world. We will contribute to the Blizzard Support website and our proprietary customer support software that Game Masters use to assist gamers worldwide. The software we write will integrate with services from every game development and account team at Blizzard, so that our players and Game Masters can solve any problem they encounter. We love Blizzard games, and care deeply about ensuring everyone can enjoy our games; If you do too, this is the team for you.REQUIREMENTS
- Experience developing client applications or web services using C#
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline; or equivalent experience
- You collaborate effectively in large multidisciplinary teams
- You love designing and implementing client/server architecture
- You love authoring, executing, and analyzing the results of unit, integration, and regression tests
- You love to develop web applications using Java, Node.js, and Angular.JS
- You love developing and integrating with relational and document database solutions
- You're familiar with machine learning libraries and frameworks.
- You love Contributing to open-source or personal projects
- Cover letter, indicating:
- Why you are interested in working at Blizzard Entertainment
- Why this job appeals to you
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.