Blizzard Entertainment is a community of 4,000 global employees who are passionate about not only gaming but entertainment and the technology that drives our player experience.We are on a quest to find a legendary senior product manager, mobile who is a grandmaster at their craft. This is someone who has a deep understanding of mobile game development and live operations of games after launch. They will lead Blizzard’s quest to create the best mobile game experience in the world. Most importantly, they have a huge well of empathy for players because they are players themselves.
The senior product manager manages portions of the product lifecycle and assists with feature backlog prioritization. They strategically drive critical feature development from a commercial perspective in collaboration with the game team.
- Leverages analytics and quantitative analysis to monitor game performance, recommend tuning mechanics and A/B tests, and provide input for new features to increase use conversion, retention and monetization
- Assists with the feature backlog prioritization and liaise with the dev team to update priorities
- Uses data to provide economy health/balance analysis and drive insights for revenue optimization
- Fosters strong relationships with your game team to ensure a collaborative approach to achieving agreed revenue targets
- Drives user and competitive research to uncover user segments and identify player needs and product value propositions that resonate with discreet audience segments
- Leads the analysis of critical feature performance
- Presents the game team with findings and evangelizes the importance of business insights that will add real value
REQUIRED TALENT PROFILE
- 5+ years of experience in product management on live free-to-play games; experience on a top grossing mid-core game a plus
- Demonstrated passion and understanding for games
- Ability to build wireframes, product specifications and draft white papers
- Exceptional data analysis and problem-solving skills; SQL abilities is a strong plus
- Outstanding written, oral and organizational ability
- Must have the passion to self-motivate, the guile to sell your ideas to other stakeholders and the drive to execute those ideas cross-functionally
- Ability to operate in an entrepreneurial environment, to thrive at an extremely fast pace and to find creative ways to get things done
- BS, quantitative or technical degree a plus (math, economics, engineering, or finance); MBA a plus
Other jobs in Product Management
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to email@example.com. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.