Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a Line Producer to join it Blizzard/MLG team. This person will need to be highly organized, keeping internal and external tasks and milestones on schedule as well as develop and maintain budgets. The Ideal candidate will be well organized, have a full knowledge of production and broadcast workflows and as well as being an adaptable creative thinker.
- Build and maintain budgets for multiple broadcast events simultaneously
- Work with broadcast production crew to set and adhere to budgets
- Work with vendors, negotiating and building relationships
- Oversee and maintain production financials, PO’s, AR/AP, and coordinate with Blizzard financial teams
- Maintain oversite on time lines and scheduling for the MLG
- Maintain communication with department heads for budgetary, scheduling, and logistic needs.
- 5+ years in Broadcast Production, Finance, Accounting or equivalent.
- In-depth knowledge of scheduling and budgeting
- Understanding of all the technical, physical, and processing involved in production.
- Ability to plan for all eventualities and keep a cool demeanor while dealing with problems that arise.
- Follow through on all projects from inception to wrap.
- Personable, interface with crew, team members, and executives in a friendly professional manner.
- Be creative in problem solving, the show must go on.
- Ability to work with many stake holders and meet requirements for each.
- A passion of gaming and gaming culture
REQUIRED APPLICATION MATERIALS
- Resume (PDF is preferred)
- Cover Letter which should include:
Why you are interested in working in Blizzard Broadcasting
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to email@example.com. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.