Blizzard Entertainment is looking for an experienced senior game producer to support future projects. This role will include working in a co-development environment, with the unique challenges and opportunities that go with that. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated success in external production and mobile game development/live operations, as well as extensive knowledge of AAA mobile games.
- Work with internal and external teams across all disciplines, and craft, maintain, and communicate roadmaps and schedules.
- Oversee day-to-day development process and work directly with external partners.
- Assist with the creation, estimation, and tracking of feature submissions.
- Facilitate and maintain a healthy daily communication channel between internal and external teams.
- Identify, communicate, and help resolve all roadblocks and bottlenecks that may prevent an on-time and high-quality delivery.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to guide features from concept to post-release (live operations).
- Act as the central information hub and clear out any communication blockers and misaligned expectations.
- Communicate effectively with leadership teams at all levels on project status, risks, and opportunities.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in a production role.
- Shipped multiple mobile games (AAA games preferred).
- Fluent in both internal and external mobile game development cycles, from concept to post-release.
- Exceptional spoken, written, and interpersonal communications skills.
- Solid ability to build, track, and maintain complex schedules.
- Exceptional knowledge and experience in mobile game live operations.
- Experience with Jira project management tools.
- Extensive knowledge of mobile game markets.
- Calm and deliberate within a highly dynamic, culturally diverse, energized, and fast-paced working environment.
- Comfortable with regular international travel.
- A genuine passion for mobile games.
- Fan of Blizzard games.
- Mandarin Chinese language ability.
- Background in game design, engineering, or art.
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to email@example.com. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.