The minions of Hell are growing stronger...
Blizzard Entertainment is seeking a talented, motivated, and experienced automation engineer to join the Diablo Team. If you have a passion for building automated systems and creating an army of bots to stress a service to its absolute limit, we want to hear from you! Come join our team of collaborative and passionate engineers.
- Responsibility for a rich automation infrastructure covering areas such as performance, stability, build verification, etc.
- Help improve test coverage through the design and implementation of automated testing processes.
- Collaborate with multiple teams to create and manage stress test environments.
- Partner with QA to identify high value opportunities for automation to improve the manual QA process.
- Work side by side with QA, feature developers, design and production to identify and mitigate risk areas.
- Strong, proven C++ and C# skills.
- Strong passion for automation, software testing, and high-scale stress testing.
- Experience with Continuous Integration (CI) software, such as Jenkins.
- Ability to communicate with developers of all disciplines and technical skill.
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment and handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Passion for video games, especially ARPGs.
- A degree in computer science, or a related field
- Expertise in Windows and Linux environments.
- Familiarity with Perforce, Git and/or Subversion.
- Advanced knowledge of additional languages like Python or Java.
- Previous experience shipping game titles or other software.
Other jobs in Engineering
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.