The minions of hell grow stronger! Our family of diabolically talented developers is expanding. Our backgrounds are varied but we all share a passion for the dark, gothic, and macabre. If you value a tight-knit team that celebrates self-expression and a multi-disciplinary approach, then join us on the diablo team!
The Diablo team is looking for a skilled senior 3D level designer with experience building levels using Maya or other similar 3D level-building tools. The ideal candidate has created and scripted levels for several shipped titles. Level designers need to be able to create fun and interesting environments that look and play great. Skills in general 3D modeling / texturing are preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience creating levels in Maya, Unity, Unreal, or other 3D level editors for shipped games
- Able to model interesting architecture and environments in 3D
- Experience in Photoshop or other similar applications
- Great sense for what makes a game or level fun to play
- Passion for games
- Able to work well in a team environment and pitch your ideas to the team
- Online play experience with various Blizzard Entertainment games and mods (real-time strategy, Diablo 1-3, World of WarCraft)
- Passion for creating inspiring large geographic and cultural environments with dark Diablo twist
- Strong foundation open world game play experiences, including PVP, Story, and player progression
- Required Application Materials
- Map submission; If you have worked on maps in published products, you may submit the names of the levels you worked on with your resume. You may submit 1-3 maps from any game for review.
- Breakdown for each level that describes what you did (layout, progression, inspiration, intention, modeling
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to email@example.com. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.