Pull up a chair and join us. We are seeking a talented and enthusiastic software engineer to join the Hearthstone team. Ideally, you will have a real passion for improving the way that we test, build and develop Hearthstone through software automation. Blizzard offers a fun, creative, and technically challenging environment with excellent compensation and a full range of benefits.Responsibilities
- Develop a scalable and maintainable infrastructure for building, testing and deploying Hearthstone on multiple environments: Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS and Android
- Maintain comprehensive documentation of our build systems
- Provide primary support for build related issues and team wide communication of impact
- Maintain a basic familiarity with Hearthstone’s design
- Proven success building, maintaining and analyzing CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins
- Deep understanding of build systems and continuous integration standard methodologies
- Strong, proven programming experience with C++ and C#
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in delivering production-level code in a professional environment.
- Scripting and automation skills with Python, bash or similar
- Experience with system configuration management tools
- Experience with Perforce, Git and SVN
- Experience with Oracle or other relational databases
- Excellent social, verbal and written communication skills
- Avid Hearthstone player
- Experience developing on the Unity platform
- Expertise in Windows and Linux environments
- Previous experience shipping game titles or other software
- Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or related degree
- Familiarity with other Blizzard Entertainment products
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.