Blizzard is on a quest to find a legendary Senior Manager of Global Consumer Marketing, Mobile who is a grandmaster at their craft. This is a demonstrated leader that has launched and managed top grossing mobile games. We are particularly interested in someone that has been able to manage successful live games that saw month-to-month growth through disciplined user acquisition. This person will have a deep understanding of user acquisition which includes the ability to build and scale campaigns to maximize paid channels such as Facebook, Google UAC, and mobile networks. We are in need of someone that that takes a proactive approach to drive key mobile campaigns with an understanding of the nuanced skills required to build world class creative.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate marketer and gamer who wants to help lead exciting new launches. Blizzard has remained a leader in entertainment for nearly 30 years, with millions of engaged fans, and the future is bright. We are poised for growth through our existing franchises, a strong content pipeline across multiple platforms, and momentum in mobile. Our brands are beloved by gamers worldwide and our goal is to bring our core values, including our commitment to quality and gameplay, to mobile. This all starts with Diablo Immortal, our first built for mobile Blizzard game.
This individual will partner with a talented team that manages brand marketing, growth marketing, user acquisition, ASO and owned channels, building best-in-class content that honors our commitment to quality but remains data informed.
This Senior Manager will report to the Global Director of Mobile Consumer Marketing and will be responsible for partnering with a small but growing mobile team, managing external agencies as well as coordinating with internal production teams. This proven leader will partner with various cross functional teams delivering the franchise’s creative vision and driving creative and production resources through strategy, concepting, production, testing and execution – for Global campaign distribution.
Covid-19 Hiring Update: We’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and we’re continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
- Develop and optimize effective creative marketing campaigns to support mobile franchises
- Collaborate closely with Blizzard’s Commercial Organization on Product Strike Plans
- Build relationships with external partner agencies, internal production and creative services
- Lead overall creative brief process as well as strategy development for marketing campaigns
- Project manage and oversee delivery of final creative for paid media campaigns (globally)
- Help drive social media strategy, development and execution for mobile franchises
- Research and build on mobile “best practices”
- Build bridges and help promote a mobile first and data informed approach to marketing
- Senior Manager with 6+ years’ experience in marketing, with at least 3+ in mobile publishing
- Experience developing and optimizing creative campaigns for UA channels
- Ability to read, measure and interpret mobile growth KPIs such as ROAS, CVR, IPMs
- Experience running store tests for App Store / Google Play optimization
- Familiarity with standard industry tools such as Sensor Tower, AppAnnie, etc.
- Appetite for all things digital, social, and appetite to test new growth platforms
- Ability to think creatively to craft new ways to reach audiences and improve UA performance
- Ability to analyze campaign performance to drive creative efficacy and overall ROI
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.