The Associate Technical Producer excels at supplying tools and workflow improvements to our Production staff with the goal of keeping processes efficient and fluid. You should have a comprehensive knowledge of our tracking software such as Excel and Shotgun, as well as a deep understanding of the pipeline and communication/asset/shot flow. You will assist Production with evolving their scheduling, tracking and accounting practices as well as troubleshoot existing issues and tools. You will maintain and nurture healthy working relationships with all production staff and facilitate discussions between the Production and Technical Staff such as R&D/Engineering.Job Responsibilities:
- Research, design, and develop production tools, work-flow and processes in support of the production team
- Maintain, debug and update existing tools when needed to ensure stability and usability
- Identify the production team’s needs, implementing efficient work tools and methods to maximize data integration
- Challenge production’s interpretation of their technical needs to assess technical feasibility
- Provide consolidated data to producers and partners in a user-friendly way, enabling self-service access to product level performance data
- Work with production team to establish the best work methods and data structures/reports (data and assets) to standardize work procedures and ensure the validity and integrity of the data
- Expert proficiency in Shotgun
- Solid understanding of a 3D animation pipeline
- Strong problem-solving skills and complex problem solving abilities
- Attention to detail, with skills to craft plans that set up success for the future and still support existing production
- Able to implement and test new tools as they are built
- Ability to communicate cross department with Production as well as Engineering/Technical staff
- Able to build workflows or tools in new unfamiliar areas
- Expert ability in Excel
- Resume (PDF Preferred)
Job Status: Temporary
Primary Location: United States-CA-Irvine
Blizzard Entertainment has been rated by Fortune as one of the "Best Places to Work" for several years running (and our ranking continues to rise). We are a community of 5000+ global employees who are passionate about not only gaming, but entertainment and the technology that drives our users experience. We’ve worked hard to foster a deeply collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our goal is to delight our customers by never settling for anything but the highest quality and providing worlds filled with creativity and adventure around every corner.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to email@example.com. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.