Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a passionate recruiter with strong sourcing and account management skills. The ideal candidate will have extensive professional experience recruiting information and online technologies professionals. Contract status will be revisited after 1 year.
- Be responsible for organizing Blizzard’s recruitment activities, sourcing candidates and managing job openings across multiple disciplines.
- Determine open positions and job requirements, screen applications and follow up with hiring managers, conduct pre-screening interviews, support function for hiring managers, maintain an up-to-date recruitment database, and coordinate with and provide updates for external and internal applicants.
- Proactively source passive candidates, facilitate the interview and candidate selection process, and ensure an excellent candidate experience.
- Work closely with hiring managers to define and qualify position requirements, generate and post job descriptions, and implement proactive recruitment strategies.
- Effectively monitor staffing projections, turnover trends, and talent gaps.
- Strive to match a candidate's personality to Blizzard culture.
- Complete all necessary documentation to satisfy required legal, staffing department and company record keeping.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on recruiting experience, preferably in high-tech or gaming industry
- Ability to maintain extreme confidentiality
- Must be extremely detail-oriented, a skilled conversationalist, and possess superb organizational and analytical skills
- Fluent in Korean and English
- Effective multi-tasking and time management skills
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and discretion
- Knowledge and passion for Blizzard Entertainment games
- In-depth knowledge of major players in web/online, mobile, information systems, and related industries
- Experience using jobvite or other recruiting tools
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.