As an IGC Technical Assistant you will be responsible for keeping all assigned sequences and assets up to date and running. Duties include making sure that all available inventory is easy-accessible by the artists working in production on your assigned show. You will be expected to keep all stakeholders up to date on the status of assets and sequences assigned to you as well as communicating any blocking issues. This includes, your lead, downstream artists, and relevant production staff. Requirements:
- Understanding of 3D production pipelines
- Familiarity with game engines and game editors
- Knowledge of 3D rendering packages such as Redshift, Arnold, PR Man or Mental Ray
- Experience with production tracking software such as Shotgun
- Familiarity with batching and farm management systems
- Strong communication, troubleshooting and multitasking abilities.
- Linux or UNIX Operating System experience
- Proven scripting skills (Shell or Python)
- Past experiences in a leadership or managerial-type role and previous production experience preferred.
- Knowledge of various graphics applications
- A passion for gaming
- Familiarity with Blizzard IP’s
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.