Blizzard Entertainment Broadcasting is seeking a Production Accountant to assist with broadcast production and upcoming projects. The Production Accountant will interface with Broadcast management as well as the Blizzard Finance staff. This position is responsible for accounting processes and industry-specific workflow for specific projects. The Production Accountant reports directly to Esports Operations providing cost analysis and projections and will also work closely with the Finance department.
The ideal candidate is a highly organized individual with outstanding communication and project management skills. Being self-motivated with good follow-up skills are a must, as well as a strong background entertainment production accounting.
- Vendor and Contractor setup
- Reviewing, reconciling and recording invoices
- Reconciling purchase cards and Concur expenses
- Receiving, organizing and submitting PO requests for all vendors and contractors
- Executing and managing the actualization of production budgets on a weekly basis
- Contributing to the annual budget allocation process
- Assisting Production with budget creation and projections
- Recording, tracking and reporting all production related costs
- Preparing and reviewing production related cost reporting as well as variance explanations
- Working with Production and Finance reconciling production to corporate (Oracle)
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Production Accounting
- Proficient in basic office applications: Microsoft office (e.g. excel, word, PPT)
- Proficient in production budget management
- Experience with CA labor laws and entertainment payroll
- Excellent multi-tasking and prioritizations skills in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of Broadcast, events or production
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Proven experience managing schedules and project resources to achieve desired results on time
- Adaptable to changing business needs and expanded project requirements
- Exceptional interpersonal skills. Able to relate to team members and build professional relationships
- MediaWeb production accounting experience (or other production accounting programs)
- ShowBiz Budgeting (or other production budgeting programs)
- Passion for Esports and Gaming.
- Experience with worldwide labor laws
- Gaming industry knowledge/experience, especially in Esports
Required Application Materials
- Cover Letter which should include:
- Why you are interested in working at Blizzard
**Only submittals with Cover Letters will be considered.
Other jobs in Finance / Accounting
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.