The Battle.net & Online Products organization is home to 300+ superpowered engineers, product managers, and designers focused on the technology that powers Blizzard Entertainment’s games. Whether you’re playing one of our titles, chatting with friends, or just shopping online, B&OP ensures that our players are immersed in engaging, exciting, and secure experiences.
You will affect millions of gamers on our most critical launches by working with senior leaders across the company to make sure that our game and webshops have polished commerce features that easily enable players to access awesome gaming experiences. You will own and launch commerce features that bridge the gap between game development, business models, client platforms, and global payment platforms. It’s an immense area of scope and you’ll have a team of expert and supportive partners who’re always looking to discover and do the right thing.
- Be the expert in gaming business models. Develop and share a thorough understanding of game, business, and player needs
- Craft and evangelize a checkout product vision and roadmap backed up by solid business cases
- Be the checkout product owner for the team’s features and establish KPIs, keeping a pulse on how users interact with checkout and measuring performance
- Document and organize business, functional, technical, and creative requirements for new features
- Provide motivation and direction to ensure that project goals, objectives, milestones, and deliverables are achieved
- Develop schedules and own execution of plans. Anticipate issues, roadblocks and make tradeoffs to deliver a quality product
- Help global customers have success through your product
- Able to succeed within an everchanging environment, pushing the bleeding edge of new features while maintaining reliability and stability
- A minimum of 6 years experience as a product manager, building world class platforms and services
- Strong interpersonal skills and a love for collaboration
- Demonstrated success in delivering large, projects across multiple organizations
- Highly technical background and deep understanding of APIs and back-end systems
- Unrelenting self-motivation and initiative; enthusiastic "can-do" attitude is a must
- Experience building out production infrastructure of an ecommerce platform that serves millions of customers daily
- Expertise in JIRA, Confluence, or comparable team collaboration applications
- Scrum Alliance Certifications (CSM, CSPO, CSP, etc.) or PMI Certifications (PMP, ACP, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated passion for games
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work/life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Other jobs in Product Management
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to email@example.com. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.