We're looking for a talented Software Engineer to contribute to the development of Blizzard's mobile gaming efforts. Our incubation team is looking for someone with a real passion for mobile development and building engineering solutions for mobile app environments. Blizzard fosters a work environment that fosters creativity, teamwork, and sharing knowledge. If this all sounds like a dream come true, this position is for you!
Covid-19 Hiring Update: We’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and we’re continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
- Collaborate with the Design, Art and Engineering teams to develop creative solutions for workflows.
- Extend and maintain the existing development framework to improve individual productivity.
- Develop and iterate on various systems such as content delivery and build pipelines.
- Some amount of day-to-day DevOps support is to be expected from this role.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in delivering production-level code in a professional environment.
- Strong programming skills in C# and C++.
- Ability to communicate effectively with other disciplines and embody a service-first attitude.
- Strong interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Passion for video games.
- UI design experience.
- Tools, Graphics experience.
- Unity game engine experience.
- iOS or Android development experience.
- A degree in computer science, or a related field.
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.