Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a passionate and experienced Recruitment Marketing Specialist to join the talent attraction team. We need you to help us tell our story, we’re looking for those that are at the top of their game but also can embrace their inner geek and most importantly, help Blizzard realize its ambitious vision.
You’ll work with the Talent Acquisition team to understand our hiring needs. By managing & executing the recruitment marketing initiatives through the creation and delivery of the strategy. Along with the development and execution of best-in-class branded content/stories that are contextually relevant, emotionally engaging, and produce results. The right person for this role will bring creative energy and an analytical mind.
Everyone has “critical needs” so it’s important you can manage your time. You’ll be successful if you align with the business’s goals & timelines, prioritize multiple projects, adjust to changing priorities/circumstances, and personal styles. Imagine someone asks you “what are you working on this quarter?” You’d answer with confidence and a plan.
You’ll be joining a passionate team on our main campus in Irvine, CA. We work hard, often tackling new challenges and we all step up and lean in to help each other. The lines between Recruitment Marketing and Employer Brand are a little blurry and we like ‘em like that, it keeps us all learning and on our toes. Agility and flexibility are key to our success as a team.
We’re so excited to meet you, we just have a few more things for you to consider before jumping in with both feet!
Covid-19 Hiring Update: We’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and we’re continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
- Manage the planning and execution of recruitment marketing initiatives and campaigns to support Blizzard’s hiring needs.
- Maintain a strong relationship with our cross-functional partner (Communications, PR, Internal Comms, D & I, Community, etc.)
- Manage and build new and existing vendor partners; by understanding their products, capabilities, maximizing value and their ROI.
- Define candidate personas, research target demographics to build campaigns that resonate with key audiences.
- Help create engaging content to share through our channels (LinkedIn, Reddit, Art Station, Glassdoor, etc.), including website and blog features, photos and videos.
- Coordinate resources across multiple initiatives and teams as needed.
- Did it work? Track, measure, and report on campaign results for TA leadership. Create and maintain monthly reports on key recruitment marketing metrics.
- In-depth knowledge of employer branding strategies and recruitment marketing
- A minimum of 4+ years of experience working in a strategic digital or recruitment marketing function
- Deep analytical abilities, specifically with respect to campaign performance and experiment design and analysis
- Ability to partner cross-functionally and work with a wide range of stakeholders
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to influence others
- Able to consistently nail details, driving process and managing to goals
- Familiarity with Phenom People
- Gaming or entertainment experience a plus, but a passion for this space works too!
- Light Graphic Design and/or editing
Blizzard Entertainment has remained a leader in entertainment for nearly 30 years, with millions of passionate players globally, and the future is bright. We are poised for growth through our existing franchises, a strong content pipeline across multiple platforms, and momentum in mobile.
We believe people are at their best when they’re doing something they love. At Blizzard we want people to pursue their obsessions, geek out on their own thing, own their space but be equally inspired by the passion of others too.
Find Your People, Build Your Craft
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.