Blizzard Entertainment’s Cinematic Sound Department is seeking a talented Producer with post-production experience to provide support for multiple Blizzard Entertainment franchises. As a Producer, you’ll be tasked with an array of duties spawning across multiple projects and disciplines.
You will have a strong technical background in audio, music and video post-production pipelines as well as project management. The position will work closely with the Senior Cinematic Audio Producer to interface with picture editors, cinematic directors, producers, and sound supervisors, to support a variety of content for varying projects that includes promotional media, web videos, trailers, logos, inward-facing content, etc. Excellent written and verbal communication skill-sets, in addition to proven interpersonal skills as you must be able to interact well with other departments and a multitude of clients.
You should be comfortable working under tight deadlines, have strong organizational and time management skills and comfortable taking direction. You are easily adaptable to shifting priorities, and able to work with equal effectiveness, both solo and as part of a project team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Receive projects / tasks from the music director and/or audio producer and see them through production.
- Oversee, track, and manage project resources to ensure projects are completed on schedule and are of top quality
- Facilitate communication with other producers, sound designers, voice directors, composers, and audio / video technicians
- Maintain clear notes in meetings / reviews to send out immediately after and depicts clear action items.
- Contribute to a positive and constructive work environment.
- Roughly 5 years’ industry experience in a video game or post production setting with a minimum of 3 AAA shipped titles or equivalent film/television credits
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent experience
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite including Microsoft Project
- Solid understanding of project management methodologies and budgeting
- Experience in running large quantities of assets and complex project timeline
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Able to work well with others in a diverse and fast-paced environment
- Experience facilitating teams and delivering products on time
- Able to facilitate and mediate between members of the development and support teams
- Strong ownership and responsibility for the work they are responsible for
- Persistent self-motivation and initiative
- Familiarity with Blizzard Games and Cinematics, as well as the Blizzard "sonic brand"
- Expert knowledge of Shotgun for tracking production sound assets
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Other jobs in Audio / Sound
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to email@example.com. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.