This person will work closely with the Senior Manager, CRM and our global brand marketing teams to create engaging and effective campaigns for all phases of the customer lifecycle and for all of Blizzard’s franchises.
- Build compelling, refined designs that meet CRM best practices and accurately represent each franchise and Blizzard as a whole.
- Create and manage a library of key digital assets for the CRM team, such as templates, style guides, and documentation.
- Iterate on core designs, identifying and proposing solutions based on industry trends and campaign analysis, continually pushing our designs forward.
- Test designs using a variety of methods and quickly find improvements, solutions, or workarounds.
- Firm understanding of CRM and or Digital Marketing design best practices, including responsive design, usability, and designing for maximum deliverability
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a CRM, email, or digital/web design role
- High proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong design, layout, and conceptual design skills
- A highly motivated, self-starting approach to work with a keen eye for design and very strong attention to detail
- Able to be flexible while maintaining quality results in a fast-paced environment
- Experience coding with HTML and CSS
- Experience with a leading CRM platform
- URL or PDF of your portfolio
- Cover Letter
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.