- Serves as a direct liaison between Blizzard’s post-production staff and external post-facilities to meet client deadlines and ensure a smooth finishing process
- Maintains editorial standards and guidelines across every video production
- Collaborate with editors to troubleshoot any complications and ensure the project is completed in a timely manner
- Collaborates with lead graphics artist to enforce quality control and coordinates the delivery of finished deliverables
- Coordinate with show producers to anticipate needs of VFX shots, graphics, stock footage, music and sound effects in the pre-production phase and through post
- Responsible for taking detailed notes in client calls and all internal meetings. Provide file management support for post-production projects
- Create daily/weekly production reports
- Export, Compress and QC footage for internal and external deliveries
- Help source post production staff for specific projects
- Coordinate with Producers and IT to make sure workstations are available and ready to go
- After hours and weekend work as needed
- Responsible to relaying / communicating notes to the appropriate people and stakeholders
- 2-4 year’s experience as a motion graphics coordinator
- Proficient knowledge of After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and other graphic design tools
- Familiar with post production, live broadcast, and associated requirements, and standard methodologies
- A passion for design, video games, esports, traditional sports, movies, graphic novels, science fiction, and other elements of pop culture
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Excellent problem solver
- Strong communication skills
- Works well under large workloads and managing post teams
- A passion for video gaming & Esports
Submission / Portfolio requirements
- Cover Letter is required
- Portfolio demonstrating relevant artistic skills required
- Only online artwork submissions will be accepted (e.g. website, blog or online album).
- Be willing to complete a test if requested to do so
Blizzard Entertainment has been rated by Fortune as one of the "Best Places to Work" for several years running (and our ranking continues to rise!). Our goal is to delight our customers by never settling for anything but the highest quality and providing worlds filled with creativity and adventure around every corner. You are bright, engaging, eager to learn and ready to make an impact. We've been waiting for you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to email@example.com. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.